TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DAILY RATES INCLUDE
- Accommodations, meals, beverages, Table Wine, and daily laundry services
- All Professional Hunter and Tracker services, Skinning and Field preparation of trophies
- Ground transportation during the Safari are also included.
- Transfer between camp – scheduled airport & arrival and departure are calculated as one additional fee “airport transfer & arrival day” per person.
- Trophy fees on animals wounded and lost, plus 15% VAT.
- Rifle rent & ammunition will be charged per round.
- Gratuities to staff at clients own discretion (recommended 10%).
- Alcoholic beverages, hotels and meals before and after the safari.
- Dipping and packing, shipping of the trophies to your country
- CITES tags
- Medallion Fees
- Bank Transfer fees.
- All bank charges are for the clients bill. Outstanding accounts will be billed at 3% interest per month.
- Airport taxes and Customs duties on ammunition
- Travelers cheques – excluding bank commissions
- PLEASE NOTE: Contracted charter cost are an indicated estimate – fluctuations applied by the charter comapnies are for the clients bill. The same applies in the event of change of hunting venue or dates
TERMS OF BUSINESS
A 50% deposit is needed to confirm reservation, the balance is payable 30days prior to commencement of the season by electronic transfer. Please Note only cash and Travellers Cheques in camp.
Prior to the commencement of your safari, clients will be requested to complete and sign a Safari contract as well as our own indemnity form as prescribed by the Professional Hunters Association. Any clients wishing to fly between areas is responsible for their own the Professional Hunter and one staff members airfare . In case of cancellation within a period 180days prior to the commencement of the hunting season, no refunds can be made. All other cancellations: a 5% on the hunt cost administration fee will be applied. Loss of hunting days due to illness, lost luggage, delayed flights, etc is at clients expense. Prices are subject to government change without prior notice.
Game Trackers Africa and all of it’s associated companies will take the utmost precautions to ensure your safety. Game Trackers Africa all of it’s associated companies, or persons acting for, on its behalf, is not and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property, whether it is caused directly or indirectly by delays, sickness, injury, death or loss or damage or any expenses arising therefrom.
It is the discretion of Game Trackers Africa to terminate any agreement with immediate effect, if found necessary due to wilful damage to private property, or due to any clients endangering the life or lives of any other person or persons.
Government fees might be increased with prior notice, thus the outfitting company can not be held responsible for any such modifications.