TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DAILY RATES INCLUDE:
* Meet and greet plus assistance at Douala airport.
* Transfer from Douala to the hunting area and back by charter plane.
* The organizing of your safari with 4×4 vehicles, professional hunters, trackers, porters & skinners.
* Full board and accommodation and drinks at the hunting camp.
* CAMEROON entry requirements & safari licensing requirements
* Field preparation of trophies.
* Any airfare or travel costs to Douala.
* Transport by road with first-rate vehicles (optional): $2500
* Hotel accommodation and meals out of camp
* Airport tax and assistance $350
* Visa expenses
* Dipping and Packing for exportations: $1700 per hunter – excluding shipping cost
* Trophy fees.
* Community development tax (15% on the amount of trophy fees).
* Hunting permit ($1,600/ per hunter).
* Non Hunting Companion – $400/day
* Gratiuties *(change into local currency Douala upon arrival)
* Firearm rental: $100/rifle ; $12/bullet
* Trophy fees double on wounded animals and females
TERMS OF BUSINESS
A 50% deposit is needed to confirm reservation, the balance is payable 30days prior to commencement of the season by electronic transfer. Please Note only cash and Travellers Cheques in camp.
Prior to the commencement of your safari, clients will be requested to complete and sign a Safari contract as well as our own indemnity form as prescribed by the Professional Hunters Association. Any clients wishing to fly between areas is responsible for their own the Professional Hunter and one staff members airfare . In case of cancellation within a period 180days prior to the commencement of the hunting season, no refunds can be made. All other cancellations: a 5% on the hunt cost administration fee will be applied. Loss of hunting days due to illness, lost luggage, delayed flights, etc is at clients expense. Prices are subject to government change without prior notice.
Game Trackers Africa and all of it’s associated companies will take the utmost precautions to ensure your safety. Game Trackers Africa all of it’s associated companies, or persons acting for, on its behalf, is not and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property, whether it is caused directly or indirectly by delays, sickness, injury, death or loss or damage or any expenses arising therefrom.
It is the discretion of Game Trackers Africa to terminate any agreement with immediate effect, if found necessary due to wilful damage to private property, or due to any clients endangering the life or lives of any other person or persons.
Government fees might be increased with prior notice, thus the outfitting company can not be held responsible for any such modifications.